Drillham Demographics (QLD) Local Stats

Drillham (4424) is a suburb of Western, South Western, Queensland. It is about 315 kms from QLD's capital city of Brisbane. Drillham is in the federal electorate of Maranoa.

In the 2011 census the population of Drillham was 217 and is comprised of approximately 47.0% females and 53.0% males.

The median/average age of the population of Drillham is 39 years of age.

86.6% of people living in the suburb of Drillham were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 1.8% England, 1.4% New Zealand.

93.5% of people living in Drillham speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 6.5% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Drillham is 30.4% Anglican, 17.1% Presbyterian and Reformed, 10.6% Catholic, 9.7% No religion, 8.3% Religious affiliation not stated, 6.5% Christian, nfd, 5.1% Lutheran, 3.7% Baptist, 3.2% Uniting Church, 2.8% Pentecostal.

61.0% of people are married, 22.6% have never married and 5.5% are divorced and 3.7% are separated. There are 12 widowed people living in Drillham.

71.1% of the people living in Drillham over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 26.3% are working on a part time basis. Drillham has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Drillham are 52.2% Managers, 16.8% Labourers, 10.6% Clerical & administrative workers, 8.0% Professionals, 5.3% Sales workers, 4.4% Community & personal service workers, 2.7% Technicians & trades workers.

The main industries people from Drillham work in are 55.8% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 11.5% Health care and social assistance, 10.6% Retail trade, 5.3% Construction, 5.3% Education and training, 3.5% Professional, scientific and technical services, 2.7% Accommodation and food services, 2.7% Mining, 2.7% Transport, postal and warehousing.

50.7% of homes are fully owned, and 21.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $422 per week and the median household income is $768 per week.

The median rent in Drillham is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $2167 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Drillham postcode 4424

  • Qpzm LocalStats Queensland Suburb of the Day: Eurong 4581 -> Central Coast -> Queensland